My experiences with NOPCO have been life changing- I'm now walking without assistance!
Our specialized services include:
- Pre-surgical Consultation
- Clinical Evaluation
- On Site Fabrication
- Myo Electric Design
- Digital Scanning/Design
- Gait Training
- Custom Bracing
- Activity Specific Devices
- Silicone Restorations
Today NOPCO offers state-of-the-art patient care, with an outstanding reputation in the field of orthotics and prosthetics. NOPCO’s distinctive combination of technical expertise, responsive service and convenient locations, along with a fully qualified board Certified staff, makes us the best choice for integrated medical care in your community.
- In-house evaluation, measurement, and adjustments
- Follow up program that allows us to track patient outcomes on major diagnoses
- Consultation with you and your physician to ensure the greatest efficiency
- With a rigid quality assurance program NOPCO consistently provides the highest quality products and services
- Computer aided design and manufacturing capabilities
- Fully qualified and certified staff
- Research capabilities to ensure we are using the most advanced materials and technology
- Custom designed orthoses to meet special requirements
At National Orthotics and Prosthetics you will receive personalized attention and work with a certified practitioner to provide your care. Rest assured that we will merge innovation and technology to attain the best results possible with a focus on your comfort. Our facility is equipped with state of the art equipment to enhance your experience. We work with all major health insurance programs for the services we provide.
What is an Orthotist?
What is a Prosthetist?
| | | Share